I want to thank a truly wonderful blogger, Cicco Lady, for this nomination. While I have been nominated previously for various awards, this is the first time for accepting a nomination with a post. I guess it is about time for Big Sky Buckeye to try this out.
Cicco Lady publishes a wonderful blog that features her photography and words as she brings her readers some good vibes. She is a very a caring and sharing person. You are invited to show her some love by visiting her Positive Photography Blog at Le bleu — Cicco Lady
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Here are Cicco Lady’s Questions:
1) What inspires you to wake up every morning?
I am inspired to wake-up every morning and see where my daily focus takes me: faith, family, and faith.
2) What is your purpose for your blog?
The purpose of my blog is to share my writer’s journey. Most of my writing is filled with poetry and short stories.
3) Do you like to talks walks or jogs?
I prefer walks. Most mornings, I am out walking for an hour or more.
4) What is the most important thing to you when it comes to family?
Family is one of my cornerstones in my life. It follows right behind my faith, and I love my Ohio and Montana family.
5) Have you ever took a trip and got stuck there because of the bad weather?
Spending much of my life in Montana, I have experienced formidable winter storms and blizzards.
6) Do it snow where you live?
In central Ohio, the winters are generally mild until January and February when cold and snow finally arrive.
7) What makes you want to keep writing?
I am motivated to continue writing because of seeing how my craft will continue to mature and grow. I have only been writing and blogging since October, 2018.
8) Do you like to ride horses? If so, have you?
I have ridden horses before, and it has usually been a pleasant experience. I can remember a wild ride on a horse when I was about 12. The frisky horse was a bit more than I could handle. It was quite a ride.
9) What is your favorite type of birds?
My favorite type of bird would be two state birds: Cardinal (Ohio) and Western Meadowlark (Montana).
10) What month was you born?
I was born in the month of February.
11) What is your favorite place to eat pasta?
My favorite type of pasta is lasagna, and I usually enjoy it at Olive Garden with family. I always bring half of the entree home because I monitor my carbs consumption.
I follow many bloggers, and here are some of the ones that I have followed for quite some time. Please check out their sites as each is an active blog and shares a lot of with its readers.
For the nominees who wish to participate, here are the questions for you to respond to. You are all amazing with the inspiration you bring to others.
- Name one person who always finds a way to inspire you.
- How has blogging benefited your life?
- Do you like to experience nature? If so, what is one of your favorite activities?
- How important is family to you?
- What is your favorite season of the year? Why is it your favorite?
- What month were you born?
- If you could visit any place in the world for the first time, where would you want to go?
- Who is one of your most favorite authors?
- What is something which you have a great deal of passion for?
- Share a favorite verse of Scripture or an inspiring quotation.
- Tell us one interesting facet about yourself.